Lady Gaga


Not exactly sure how but we ended up with a Lady Gaga CD from the library. What I mostly know about her is here-say or thru one of her more outlandish getups seen on TV etc.
Driving to work I decided to take a bit of a listen before I returned it.
Overall pretty catchy stuff. I can see how people would want to dance to it (but I can’t don't dance!).
But I was listening for a voice. What I heard was heavily produced with lots of beat. Somewhere in the mix might be an OK voice; just not sure.
I was reminded of some of the Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana stuff and when she had to sing almost by herself with Taylor Swift at the Grammys or CMAs or some such award program, I was like “she can’t sing.” I don’t if this is true of Lady Gaga or not.
Overall I can also see how teens and pre-teens especially would like this but beyond that, guess I’m too old to get it.

Comments

Popular Posts