Plug free til now.

This blog has always been ad free and plug free until now.

I just have to give a shout-out to some people who work in one of the least appreciated jobs on the planet – convenience stores.

Probably once a week I go to AutoTronics, a combo gas station/c-store/kettle corn/car-repair place about two blocks from where I work.

Everyone who works there that I have met is so friendly. They always greet me, ask questions, are polite etc. Many C-store workers act like you are IN-conveniencing them when you need or want something.

I imagine these folks aren’t paid much more than minimum wage so that’s even more impressive. I usually see the same faces and I’ve been going there for years so the lack of turnover says something too.

So a hat-tip to the folks at the Springfield AutoTronics on north Benton Ave.

Comments

  1. i think this is a worthy plug. maybe i'll get my gas there. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts